KFEA MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES:
Festival/Event/Fair - $125
Associate/Non-Profit Organizations - $175
Such as Chamber of Commerce, CVB/Tourist Commission. Membership in this category allows two free listings on the event calendar and additional event calendar listings at $50 each
DMO’S (Destination Marketing Organizations):
KFEA Membership as an Associate/Non-Profit Organization is $175.00 for a Chamber of Commerce or CVB/Tourist Commission. It allows two free listings on the event calendar and additional event calendar listings at $50 each. Chambers and CVB’s will now receive listing as an Associate member and as an additional benefit festivals and events represented by these organizations will receive individual benefits as listed below.
1. Listing as an Associate Member
2. Full member benefits such as:
a. Direct contact communication
b. Own web page on KFEA website
c. KFEA Quarterly newsletter
d. Event listing on KFEA website
e. Upcoming event listing in KFEA quarterly newsletter
f. Conference discount
g. Kentucky Travel Guide advertising discount
3. Members in this catagory are non-voting members
Vendor - $225 - For-profit service provider
Attraction/Destination - $225
We want to promote you on the website, in order to do that effectively, please e-mail
the following items to "Contact Us" from the menu bar on the home page or to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A 15-word (or less) description of your organization.
2. An expanded description of your organization including a website. This copy can be several
3. The name and date of each event that you would like included on the calendar of
events (please note that Associate/Non Profit Memberships receive two free event
listings and each additional listing is $50).
4. A detailed description of each event including date, time, location, website, contact information,
5. The name, title, email, and other contact information for the member of your
organization that you would like included on the website.
Membership dues cover one year and are due January 1. Checks should be made payable to KFEA or Kentucky
Festivals & Events Association.
Click here for application.